Is the Life Leadership C4 app legit or is it a scam? This app is helpful and will help you save money while having the added layer of blockchain type security with your transactions.
I was approached to test this new app by a friend, and decided it would be fun to do a product review about what I found. I have researched many blockchain/cryptocurrency products that are useful to the average person in their daily lives, and I am passionate about helping the average consumer understand how to successfully apply this new technology into their lives.
There were several pros and cons that you should know before you download the app. Here is what I found...
WHAT IS IT?
It is a blockchain like based loyalty reward program designed for the average consumer.
WHAT DOES THIS APP DO?
1) Immediate Savings Of 3-10% on purchases from nationally recognized brands. (60,000+ Stores)
2) Secure payments built on blockchain type platform.
3) Stacks with other Coupons & Reward Programs.
***The future plan for this app is also to include rewards paid in cryptocurrency and also to able to use them as a payment method. This feature is not active yet but would be a really cool ad on.
WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT IT?
1) It is free to download.
2) It is simple to use.
3) Save Money (3-10%) and works combined with additional coupons.
4) The app automatically geo-populates the nearest deals and stores to the area you are in. This makes it convenient to use.
5) There are no fees for making transactions at the stores you already know and trust. It can also be combined with other rewards programs and coupons to further increase your savings.
6) App is easily shared with family and friends.
WHAT DON'T I LIKE ABOUT IT?
1) Learning Curve In The Marketplace. Many people handling the transactions are not familiar with this process yet. It is a bit inconvenient explaining how it works but it is a simple fix. Basically, just tell the person to process it the same as a gift card.
2) Setting up the app for use takes a few steps and then has a couple of verification steps. However, once it is set up it is easy to use.
3) There are no grocery stores or gas stations participating at this time.
4) It is challenging to use if there is no wifi or phone signal in the store.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Download the app on your phone ---->>> HERE
1) Open the app on your phone
2) Enter total purchase amount into app and click pay .
3) Let the clerk scan the QR code and pin #. (Processed the same as a gift card)
4) Receive the instant discounts for your purchase (3-10%).
Comparisons to Other Blockchain Loyalty Reward Programs
I have attempted to use two other Blockchain Loyalty Programs previous to Life Leadership C4.
1) Incent has a clean look and good potential but only has a limited amount of stores available to shop from. At the time of this writing there were about 10-15 brands to choose from and only a few of them were name brands that you would easily recognize. Also, this is a New Zealand based company and shipping is only free inside of New Zealand.
2) Dewber was difficult to set up an account and get verified. Also, there were only a limited number of partner companies to choose from. Most of them were companies from overseas that I hadn't heard of.
There are very few blockchain or cryptocurrency products in the market right now that are simple to use, easy to understand, and that are not impacted by price volatility. I liked this app for the ease of use, and money savings. I came away with the conclusion that If you are going to be shopping at these stores anyway, you might as well use this app to save money.